Over the past 54 years, the Leeds International Piano Competition has unearthed some of the world’s greatest musicians – including Murray Perahia, Radu Lupu and Sir Andras Schiff.
Paul Lewis and Adam Gatehouse have assembled an unrivalled package of engagements and prizes for the finalists of the 2018 Competition, making it more attractive than ever before to join us for The Leeds:
- Artist management with Askonas Holt guaranteed for one of the finalists
- An extensive package of performance opportunities, including at the Wigmore Hall and Southbank Centre, with the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic and Hallé orchestras, and recital broadcasts on BBC Radio 3
- Live international streaming of the Competition will broadcast our pianists to a potential audience of millions of people across the globe
- Ongoing mentoring with Paul Lewis and other jury members (including Imogen Cooper and Lars Vogt)
- First Rounds in April 2018 in New York, Berlin and Singapore, widening opportunities for pianists throughout the world to join us for the main Competition